Service & Fee Schedule

Adoption - For filing petition
Amendment of Parenting Plan - Contested only (does not apply to cases dealing solely with child support
Appeal from District Court to Supreme Court - Cost of mailing case can also be required
Appeal from lower court - Does not apply to Small Claims cases
Appeal from lower court - Small Claims
Appearance - For the appearance of each defendant or each respondent
Authentication/Exemplification - For authenticated or exemplified copies for out-of-state jurisdictions
Certification - For certification with a seal
Civil Commencement of Action - For each action or proceeding from the plaintiff, petitioner or appellant (includes invalidity)
Conservatorship Commencement of Action - For filing petition
Copy of Decree of Dissolution - For each copy of a decree (separately filed parenting plans or property settlement agreements not included) (does not include certification)
Copy of Marriage License - For each copy of a marriage license (does not include certification)
Copies of Other Documents (paper copy)
$1 per page for first 10 pages, $.50 per page thereafter
Copies of Other Documents (provided by email or fax)
$0.25 per page
Declaration of Marriage - For filing and recording the declaration
Dissolution Commencement of Action - For filing petition (includes summary and joint dissolution)
Email Filings / Fax Filings (Incoming - cost to file a pleading by email or fax)
$0.50 per page
Executions/Writs of Assistance/Orders of Sale - For issuance
Foreign Capital Depository Judgment - For filing the judgment
Foreign Judgment - For filing authenticated copy and docketing
Foreign Probate - With certificate
Guardianship Commencement of Action - For filing petition
Intervention Complaint - For filing a complaint in intervention
Judgments - For entry of judgment from prevailing party
Legal Separation Commencement of Action - For filing petition
Marriage License Issuance - For issuing, filing and recording marriage
Order of Sale - For issuance
Probate Commencement of Action - For filing formal/informal or ancillary petition
Process Server Registration - For registration
$2 per name per year up to 7 years, $1 per name thereafter (no maximum charge)
Substitution of Judge - For each motion filed (not in criminal cases)
Transcript/abstract of Judgment - For preparation of a transcript
For filing a transcript from another jurisdiction
Transmission of Record or Files or Transfer of a Case to Another Court
(includes removals to Federal District Court and forwarding appeals to Supreme Court
Venue Change - For filing from another district court (incoming)
Venue Change - For sending file to another jurisdiction (outgoing) 
Writ of Assistance - For issuance